Sunday, November 20, 2011
At Western Appliance Repair we provide professional GE appliance repair service and expertise you should expect. Our electronic field engineers are fully trained and have degrees in electronics. We can work on any of the newer and older GE Ovens, Front Load Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, and Dishwashers in the Boise area. In contrast to many other repair companies in the Boise area our training and education combined with our electronic troubleshooting skills, factory GE support, and customer service will get your GE appliances repaired and running in very short time. Results are guaranteed.
GE Refrigerator Repair:
1. Fresh Food section is freezing food.
2. Refrigerator Dispenser intermittent or not dispensing ice or water.
3. Frost buildup in your freezer section.
4. Icicles in your freezer and auger motor has jammed up.
5. Ice cream is getting soft
6. Compressor will not run
GE Washer Repair:
1. Washer clothes still coming out wet after the spin cycle has completed.
2. Washer will not drain fully and water is left inside the basket after a washer load has completed.
3. The washer fills with water then control panel shuts down.
4. Loud grinding sound during the spin cycle.
5. Excessive vibration or loud noise during the washer spin cycle.
6. Water leaks during the agitate, spin, or fill cycle.
GE Dryer Repair:
1. Clothes still wet after dryer cycle has completed.
2. Squealing or loud screeching sound during the dryer tumble cycle.
3. Excessive heat or burning of the clothes during timed or automatic dry mode.
4. Dryer tumbler will not move when start button is pressed.
GE Dishwasher Repair:
1. Dishwasher will not drain water fully.
2. Loud noises during the wash or drain cycle.
3. Dishes still wet after dishwasher has completed it's cycle.
4. Dishwasher continues to run after cycle is run.